Forest Sensory Services is very proud to announce that Jackie was selected as one of three National finalists in the RNIB pioneer awards. .Jackie is very pleased to be nominated for work in turning the charity around during recent years ,but pointed out she could not have done it without the wonderful team work of Trustees,Volunters and clients.
- Forest Sensory Services Celebrating 25 Years
- Now Stocked at our Independent living shop. SINGLE INDUCTION TALKING HOB
- Poor Sight ? Need help & advice about reading? We Can Help
- Our independent living shop now stocks a wider range for those with sensory loss and dementia
- Our Visit to The Gloucester waterways museum & ourtrip on queen Boadicea II
- OUR LARGER INDEPENDENT LIVING SHOP.
- NEW COLEFORD OUTREACH 1st Tuesday of the month
- Geemarc AMPLIDECT295 SOS PRO-Amplified Cordless Telephone with Integral Answering Machine and Pendant –
- Our Independent living shop
- Now Available at FSSCL8500- Amplified Clamshell Mobile Phone with Dual LCD Display and camera
- NOW AVAILABLE AT FSS GEEMARC CL8360
- NOW AVAILABLE AT FSS GEEMARC PHOTOPHONE 100
- Geemarc phones