Right Honorable Countess Bathurst Visited FSS today the 8th November. Lady Bathurst was given a tour of the centre by Jackie Frost the centre co-ordinator. and then went and spoke to volunteers and members of the craft group which meets at the centre every Thursday.
- Forest Sensory Services Opening Hours
- New Book
- Book Launch, Book of Stories told by people with Visual loss
- Wireless Inductive Neck Loop
- Sonic 2 USB memory stick player
- Countess Visits FSS
- Forest Sensory Services Celebrating 25 Years
- Now Stocked at our Independent living shop. SINGLE INDUCTION TALKING HOB
- Poor Sight ? Need help & advice about reading? We Can Help
- Our independent living shop now stocks a wider range for those with sensory loss and dementia
- Our Visit to The Gloucester waterways museum & ourtrip on queen Boadicea II
- OUR LARGER INDEPENDENT LIVING SHOP.
- NEW COLEFORD OUTREACH 1st Tuesday of the month